Thursday, November 4, 2010

Blue Man Group

I love hair cut day. I think the boys just look so cute with their hair all cut and gelled and colored. I know I'm completely biased but really, aren't they super cute kids?





In other news - the official race results were posted this week and Troy finished 42nd out of 192 people in his 10k. Isn't that awesome? I think so. He thinks it's just "OK." Whatever. He changed his tune a bit when we saw that I placed like 126th out of 193 people. Yeah - not as awesome. That's cool though. It was still fun.

One last thing - Eli officially got his cast off 100% yesterday. His humerus is healing well with lots of new, strong bone growing over & around the break. Now it's more important that he work on his range of motion instead of protecting the bone. He's doing great and I think he's really happy to be rid of Big Red for good!

No comments:

Post a Comment