Wednesday, October 21, 2009

One week to go!

One week from today we'll be closing on the house. It's unbelievable really. The time has gone so fast and yet so slow. We signed the purchase agreement on July 3 and now here we are almost ready to move in. There still seems to be a lot of things left to do in the next 7 days but they've been working hard and I have no doubt they'll meet their deadline. I don't envy them though - the weather is not really cooperating for any of the exterior stuff so I think we'll have to wait and see on that.

We still have not starting packing - maybe it'll get done this weekend. You'd think we'd be more excited to get going on that but man, packing sucks. We still have a few minor things to take care of - house numbers, mailbox, and the ceiling fan in the sun room isn't working out so well so we need to figure that out. Once those are done I think we'll be able to check most everything off our list for the house.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some new pictures of the house - we can't be in there right now b/c of the floors. I did get to peak at the paint the other day and it looks really nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment